Women of Cincy Seeks Editorial Intern
Women of Cincy, a community organization dedicated to celebrating and connecting local inspiring women, is searching for an editorial intern to join our team. Applicant should be a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for both the Cincinnati community and for excellent content.
- Fact-checking content
- Proofreading content
- Generating short reads such as event recaps, news roundups, etc.
- Working on a final, independent project of your choosing during the second half of the semester, i.e. curating your own series of Q&As, writing an oral history or perspective piece, or implementing a new idea/strategy
- Helping with social media, including growing our community, coming up with post ideas, analytics, and more
- Brainstorming event ideas and helping out with logistics
- Various administrative tasks, i.e. website maintenance, sending mass emails, organizing contact info
Commitment: 10-15 hours/week for the spring semester. Most of the work will be remote with one weekly meeting. Unpaid, except in glowing references and the chance to network with a rapidly growing group of incredible local women.
Visit www.womenofcincy.org to learn more about us. Email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of a famous woman you admire in the subject line by November 30.