SSOM is back for our 14th year!
PRIDE on Main is now moving from July to June, to kick-off Cincinnati's PRIDE Month.
Come celebrate the heart and soul of OTR with your family and friends. All your favorite Main St. Merchants will be open, plus 100+ vendors, the Biergarten lounge curated by Queen City Vignette, food trucks and more.
The SSOM Biergarten lounge will be located in front of the Main Stage outside Mr. Pitiful's OTR. Curated by the lovely Queen City Vignette, featuring the OATW Photobooth. Come hang with your neighbors and friends, we'll be servings icy brews from our fav local breweries: Taft's Brewing Company, Platform Beer Co., & 3 Points Urban Brewery.
Our beer pour volunteer group this month is ArtsWave. All tip proceeds go to support this great organization.
JUNE 9th Schedule:
- Madcap Puppets Performance of Wizard of Oz! 1pm in front of The Play Library at their new home at 1306 Main St.
- Chalk the Walk by Art on the Streets, Fringe Cincy, and Over-the-Rhine Community Council: 1-3p: Join artist KC Hamant to create a beautiful chalk garden on Main Street. KC will take flower requests and everyone can join her in chalking the garden, creating flowers, and making Main Street an even more beautiful place to be together.
- Fringe Festival Previews 2-5p
- PRIDE Programming brought to you by Below Zero Lounge 2:30-5p: Includes- Drag Races, Missed OTR Pageant, The Big Bike Race
- PetWants Water Bark: A pop-up water park for your pups, brought to you by Pet Wants: The Urban Feed Store
Main Stage Performances 12-5p:
Jess Lamb and The Factory